Frequently asked questions:
MAXCOM has partnered with various e-commerce providers and implemented multiple payment options for the subscribers’ convenience.
- Online – Pay MAXCOM directly online using your credit card at maxcom.hn
- In Office – In one of our 5 office locations; all payment methods are accepted
- Automated Withdrawal – Set up an automated monthly payment withdrawal from your credit card
- Banks – Submit your payment at any participating island bank
- BAC Payment Button – Request a payment button link from MAXCOM; click + submit instantly from your debit or credit card
- TENGO – This payment platform accepts CASH only payments applied directly to your account and is available at grocery stores, gas stations and pharmacies island wide
Payments are due on the first of the month. To avoid service interruptions, all pending bills must be paid before the last day of every month.
The surcharge is generated on the 16th of every month.
You can contact us in store, by phone or online!
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm + Saturday 8am – 12pm
We can help! But we need to factor in how many devices are being used, how many people will be connected, the size of the space and what the internet connection will be primarily used for.
3-7 days depending on the type of connection you’re subscribing to and the end point’s proximity to a nearby node.
Roatán, Honduras, C.A.